The HeroCare Connect team was excited to attend Deborah Heart and Lung Center’s 9th annual Women’s Health Expo. Nearly 1,000 visitors came out for health screenings, pampering, and health and wellness. The event timed with National Wear Red for Women works to raise awareness of heart disease in women. At the Expo, the HeroCare Connect team met many people interested in learning about the program connecting active duty military, retirees, and veterans with quality health care.
- Burlington County Military Affairs Committee’s Holiday Luncheon
- 2019 Health Care FallFest
- Deborah Heart and Lung Center and Cooper University Health Care Presented the Veterans’ Health Initiative Award by the Southern New Jersey Development Council
- Veterans of Foreign Wars and Auxiliary Convention
- Summer Concert Sponsorship