Connecting is as easy as . . .
1, 2, 3
For Active Duty/Retired Military and their families
- See your Primary Care Physician.
- If your Primary Care Physician recommends a Specialist and/or diagnostic testing—get a referral.
- Call 1-866-9-HERO-CARE (1-866-943-7622) to be connected to one of our dedicated HeroCare Connect professionals who will take care of everything.
- If you participate in the Veterans Choice Program (VCP), see your Primary Care Physician at the VA. If you are not VCP, go to Step 3.
- If your Primary Care Physician recommends a Specialist and/or diagnostic testing and cannot secure an appointment in a timely manner, or at a geographically convenient location, we can help.
- Call 1-866-9-HERO-CARE (1-866-943-7622) to be connected to one of our dedicated HeroCare Connect professionals, who will take care of everything.
Comprehensive Service Offerings
Medical care can be complex, sometimes involving more than one specialist to come up with the right individual treatment plan. Having the expertise of two leading hospitals working together for you can cut through that complexity. By drawing on the expertise of both Deborah Heart and Lung Center and Cooper University Health Care, HeroCare Connect allows you access to the exact care you need at a location convenient for you. Our seamless, personal approach allows you and your families to focus on your healthcare needs, not the paperwork.
Deborah and Cooper together offer the following specialty care:
- Ambulatory Surgery
- Balance Issues
- Bariatric Surgery (weight loss surgery)
- Cardiology (diagnostic, interventional, surgical)
- Colorectal (colon screenings and interventions)
- Diagnostic Radiology Imaging
- Infectious Disease
- Oral & Maxillofacial
- Otolaryngology (ear, nose, and throat)
- Pain Management
- Palliative Care
- Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery
- Pulmonary Medicine
- Sleep Center
- Trauma Specialists
- Vein Center
- Wound Care